Followers

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:
If you are entering our challenges via Inlinkz or leaving a comment on any of our postings, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog. In this way you have published your own personal details and have consented to our use of that personal information should your entry be selected as a winner. Sponsor badges have been added to the blog as part of their requirements and as such have agreed to the links being published for all who visit this blog.

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

The Crafter's Cafe Challenge # 144 - Inspired by a Song - 1st March


Hi everyone, hope you have all had an amazing 2 weeks doing what you love.


Thank you everyone for those wonderful entries and the winners as picked by random.org are

Winner of the Melonheadz Prize is
Winner of the QKR Stampede Prize is
#24 Papersniffer



Winner of the Rick St Dennis Prize is
#19 Amy Cohen


Congratulations. Please email Alex at alexcturner09@yahoo.co.uk to claim your prize.


Please put Crafter's Cafe Challenge Winner in the subject, please also mention which prize you have won. Don't forget to take your badge from the side bar..


Top 3 in numerical order

#6 Carol G



#15 Jennifer Scull



# 41 Jana K


Congratulations. Please take your Top 3 badge from the side bar.

Onto this fortnight's challenge

Our Sponsors for this fortnight are


SLS Lines


DS4J



Lacy Sunshine



The East Wind



MARCH 1 - THEME INSPIRED BY A SONG


Our lovely Guest Designer from DS4Joy is Peggy Timmerman


Peggy's Bio
I started with sewing, which I did all of my Daughters growing up years. I also tried crocheting (I crocheted all my grandsons a baby blanket), knitting, painting, cross-stitching, scrapbooking and card-making. I love being on the DS4Joy DT and for my card I have used Warm In Winter created by the talented JenLee.  It's a pre-colored image making it easier to create a card.  I hope my card represents the song I had in mind, "Baby, It's Cold Outside."

Team Members working with SLS Lines

CG using Rebel Alley Cat
(Stray Cat Strut)



Heather using Hearts and Rainbows
("The Rainbow Connection" - Kermit the Frog)


Team Member working with DS4J

Barb using Lil-Jill 123 Dance
(Ladies Night by Kool and the Gang)


Gale using Lil-Jill 123 Dance
(All She Wants to Do is Dance - Don Henley)

Theresa using Lil-Jill 123 Dance
(Let's Dance - David Bowie)



Alex using Lil-Jill 123 Dance
(Dancing Queen by Abba}




Team Members working with Lacy Sunshine



Alex using Love Peace Hippy Rory
(Where Have all the Flowers Gone by Joan Baez )




Alicia using Rory's eggstra delivery
(Old Macdonald had a farm by F.T, Nettleingham)



Fiona using Rory Life's A Bag of Sunshine
(You are my sunshine)



Cass using Caroline and Millie
(I love My Dog - Cat Stevens)




Team Members working with The East Wind


Alex using Aurora Scarf Lover
(I Want to Break Free by Queen)


Rebecca using wings
(Inspired by Eagle's Wing - Hillsong)



Cass using Baby Aurora Angel
( Teddy Bear Hug)


Please let us know in your post which song inspired you.
Link Here


7 comments:

Wendy said...

Super cute DT samples. Thanks for the "song" challenge.

Jennifer Scull said...

what beautiful projects by your team! :)

thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your top picks! this means so very much to me! congrats to all of the other winners!!!

SLS Lines said...

Thank You to the DT for making such fabulous projects using our images.

It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I do hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

Love and best wishes

Anne Lise, Sponsor Co-Ordinator for SLS Lines

CraftyGirl said...

Super fun making my 3D pop box card for your challenge. Great challenge and inspiration!! Thanks

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Mynn xx said...

Thanks for the fun challenge and awesome DT creations for added inspiration! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Adrijana Knez said...

Dear DT...thank you that you choosing my gift box into the TOP 3!
Hugs and have a nice day, Jana

alone said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.